Permanent immigration to Canada is a dream comes true for many because of the numerous opportunities it offers to learn, earn and grow. Canada is one of the few countries in the world that extends the same privileges to immigrants as it does to its citizens.
Some of the key advantages that new immigrants to Canada can avail are given below:
Advantages of immigrating to Canada :
- A major benefit of immigrating to Canada is the right to work and live at any location of your choice within the country. A permanent citizen has rights to social benefits like public school education for children at no charge and state health care facilities for immediate family members.
- Immigrants have the option of shifting to Canada along with their family, including parents and children and can also visit their home country whenever they want to.
- The Canadian Government extends financial help to those who face monetary crisis or unemployment. In addition, couples with children are given financial rewards on a time-to-time basis.
- A person with the permanent resident status / citizen can also extend an invitation (sponsor) to family members, brothers and sisters to settle in the country.
- A Canadian can travel more than 100 countries without obtaining a visitor visa.
- An immigrant, once settled at Canada, can diversify his or her business to USA as well under the NAFTA agreement.
- New Canadian Permanent Residents can significantly reduce or even eliminate Canadian taxes with proper planning in advance of their arrival.
- All the new residents have the same freedom, rights and status as that of Canadian citizens which is an exceptional feature in the politically turbulent world of today.
- If Permanent Resident lives in Canada for three years, they become Canadian Citizens.
- Each child will get child tax benefit maximum of $400 per month based on your annual income from the government, until child reaches 18 years of age. Plus each child will get $100/- per month irrespective of your income for 6 years
- On loss of job, resident gets unemployment benefit up to $2000/- per month.
- Government will provide subsidized apartments (house / flat) for low income residents.
- Government will help residents through their employment agency centers so that residents could get jobs. They try their best to get you a job, because if you get a job government need not to pay any unemployment benefits and also government will get income tax on your income. And if you wish to study for getting a better job, Govt. will help you to study / upgrade your skills.
- Once you land in Canada as an immigrant, there are many Govt. sponsored immigration and employment service centers that will help you to develop your communication skills if one lacks communication skills in English, if needed they will provide you English language development training free of charge. They will also help you to prepare your resume, guide you how to apply, prepare you for the interview, and provide you free internet, phone, resume printing and fax facilities.
- One year paid maternity leave (both spouses can share the leave)
- Canada offers free medical services to its Permanent Residents and Citizens. Education upto grade 11 is absolutely free. While higher education is subsidized.
- After receiving citizenship, you can study and work in USA, Europe, Australia, and Middle East like almost 75 countries without visa.
These, in addition to many other reasons, make permanent residency in Canada an attractive and good alternative.
Are you ready for move, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free assessment.